Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1 of 56

Weight Loss: 0
Cal eaten 1606:
Ok, 300 over. But I see why. I did the fooddiary today.
50 cal in Cashews eating while walking around
150 for 1/2 slice pizza boys ordered
too many cal in my afternoon snack- mini bagel with pb.

I see the errors... will fix!

------------------------------------------------
I want to lose 15 pounds. Goal is 44.
I will give myself 8 weeks, or 56 days.


This is going to be tough as life has suddenly become very busy. Diet IS the key.


Ok- back on a plan.

I am going to log EVERYTHING I eat in fooddiary.com. 1300 cal a day, Max. If I exceed that then I am just not going to eat any more!

Ok? OK!

Also, I need to bring cross training back in. I have been doing so much step my knees are starting to bother me.
Today:

Ab class (7 min- missed first 1/2)
gotta start getting there on time!

Cardio Hour. I am so HAPPY Lori has taken over this monday am class! I just could not keep up with Kim and felt I would hurt myself trying. Lori is tough but modifies.

Cal : 402
duration: 60 min
Max 162 (some awesome intervals! Lori's speciality-- she is like a p.e. coach..lol)
avg 138

No comments: