Ok, this is my new blog to take over since I am through with my Virtual Tour De France goals.
It may be incredibly boring to anyone but me, but I like the blogger format and tracking my goals.
There are 37 days until the end of August. This is a good amount of time to really set some goals and work them through. Ok... here are my goals:
Stick to it!
Personal training diet from friend RM. Hey Roxanne! Thanks for the support!
Aerobics: 6X week (400 cal burn goal)
Strength Train: 3X week
Water: 64 + oz/day
Vitamins and calcium daily
Prayer and relax time daily
During this time I know I will have to get creative, as when I get bored, tired or discouraged I eat. Exercise is going fine. I have so many options at the Y if I get burned out, I just change it up.
But, I will be looking for ideas to keep my hand out of the chip bag or the ice cream freezer, especially after 6pm.
Ok... off I go! Wish me luck. And if you want to set some goals (if anyone is reading this lol) please post and let me know how you are doing!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment